Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Us - Everyday. Week 6

Another fun week even though we got snowed in another day and a half.  I have said it before and I say it again...I am ready for Spring!!  
 
Day 34:  Showing off his new teeth!  Love him so much :)
(Feb 3)
 
Day 35:  Signed my big girl up for Pre-School today!  I am so excited for her to start school next year but I know I will also miss her during that time.
(Feb 4)
 
Day 36:  More snow.  It's pretty but I have seen enough this winter!  Bring on SPRING!!!
(Feb 5)
 
Day 37:  Hung out with my little guy while my big girl played at the bounce house gym.
(Feb 6)
 
Day 38:  Olympic crafts to celebrate the Opening Ceremony!
(Feb 7)
 
Day 39:  Showing off her Valentines before the party.  Hot chocolate and heart marshmallows with Anna, Elsa and Olaf!  She was so excited to give them to her friends!
(Feb 8)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment