Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Us - Everyday. Week 5

It's official - I have been blogging for 1 full month! 

I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal but it kind of is to me.  I definitely have an aspect of excitement and adrenaline that has powered me this month but I know it is the long haul that really counts.  Though I have to admit I was pretty naïve going into this adventure in regards to the level of time and commitment writing takes.  (I have a whole new level of respect for all the amazing bloggers out there!)  The best part so far?  Finding tons of new blogs to follow and feeling the sense of accomplishment that I was looking for. 

I can't wait to see what month 2 brings!  :)

 Day 27:  Check out how cool this girl looks getting her teeth cleaned!
(Jan 27)
 
Day 28:  At his 9 month check up.  The look on his face is priceless..."Seriously, Mom you are taking a picture now....give me those puffs!
(Jan 28)

Day 29:  The aftermath of an animal crackers & Nutella snack.  Yum!
(Jan 29)

Day 30:  Is this not how you wear your goggles?? 
Love this case of 'hat hair' on Chase! 
(Jan 30)

Day 31:  Natalie and I explored a local kid's museum on Friday.  We had so much fun and couldn't believe all the cool things they had to do.  I can't wait to go back and explore some more!
While we were out, Chase got to hang out with Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Deb.  Grandpa is recovering from a broken bone but Chase was there to help him with his (temporary!) cane!  Adorable :)
(Jan 31)


 Day 32:  Natalie is such a sweet big sister!  She cuddled Chase in the cart and fed him Puffs when he would get cranky!  My sweet little shopping buddies :)
(Feb 1)
 
Day 33:  I got to snuggle and watch the Superbowl with the cutest 3 year old I know!
(Feb 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment