Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Favorite Things Link Up - February

Today I am linking up with Erika at A Little Bit of Everything and Andrea at Never Say Never for their Favorite Things Party.
 
My name is Lauren and I have an addiction to coffee creamer.  Yes, it is true.  I must have a cup of coffee everyday but I prefer my coffee to taste more like a dessert in a cup than actual, you know, coffee. :)
Now during the winter I usually stick to my old standby of Peppermint Mocha for coffee creamer but I do like to spice it up every once in awhile.  And truth be told, as with everything this current winter, I am kind of over Peppermint for the season.  So when I saw this bad boy, I knew I had to have it. 
 
Cinnamon?  Check.  Caramel?  Check.  I mean how can this not be good? 
Well oh my word, I had no idea how delicious this stuff was going to be!  Seriously, this stuff is life-changing good.
 
Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration.  :) 
 

 
I think it must be new because I have never seen it before and I have only seen it at Wal-Mart. 
 
Update:  I was checking out International Delight's website and apparently the ColdStone Creamery edtions are part of their "America's Favorite" line.  What?!?  Now I feel cheated that we are just getting this in the Midwest!
 
And look what else I found!!!
How could that not be delicous!?  Uh oh, now I am going to be obsessed trying to find it locally.
 
Like I said earlier, My name is Lauren and I love my coffee creamer.  :)
 
Since apparently all of my favorite things are food related (geez...), I thought I would share another favorite thing that isn't food related.  You're welcome  ;)

Normally I stick with the old standby of Bedtime wash by Johnson's but I felt like we needed something a little different this round.  Something with some extra moisturizers.

Bring in Vanilla Oatmeal for the win...

The scent smells so yummy and it does seem to help ward off the dry skin this winter.  I also think it smells a little less sweet than the Bedtime wash and I like that for Chase.
 
I can't wait to check out everyone's favorite things!  Oh and if you have the International Delight Coldstone Creamery creamers in stock in all your grocery stores, don't rub it in!  :) 
 
Thanks for hosting ladies!  Maybe next month my favorite things won't be food related.  Oh who am I kidding, I'm sure they will be. 


13 comments:

  1. Lauren!! I totally agree!! My name is Erika and I'm not addicted to coffee just the coffee creamer!! I completely understand!! I'll have to give that a try! Also...all three of my kiddos' skin is SO dry! I'm heading to the store in just a few minutes....I need to get that body wash!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy how much coffee creamer can just make our day?! Hope you love the bath wash as much as we do!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link up :) I must find that cookie coffee creamer! YUM!
    And I have used that vanilla oatmeal lotion on my son (2 years now) since he was born! It is great for sensitive skin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally the same way but I will make myself only have the peppermint mocha at the holidays so it will be a special treat! Have you had the Girl Scout Thin Mints creamer, it is heaven! Over from the linkup - newest follower. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the Thin Mints creamer for fear that it would disappoint but I will definitely check it out now! Thanks for the recommendation!
      So happy you stopped by and are following along!

      Delete
  4. Coldstone coffee creamers---yum!!
    I'll have to pick up that vanilla oatmeal soap!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely looking for this creamer...I look forward to that first cup of coffee more than I think you are supposed to. ha ha Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Sometimes I think it is not normal how much I enjoy my coffee (creamers) :)

      Delete
    2. I found the churro caramel creamer a couple months ago and I have been having some in my coffee almost daily!

      Delete
  6. While I am not a coffee drinker I always pick out the creamer flavors for my husband because I love the way they smell. I will be hunting these down for him because they sound delicious!!! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a coffee drinker - but those creamers have me reconsidering :) Thanks so much for linking up!!!
    :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete