Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Us - Everyday. Week 3


Day 13:  Rocking Mommy's sunglasses at the Zoo! 
(Jan 13th)
 
Day 14:  My little procrastinator.  She came into the kitchen about 9:30 saying she couldn't sleep because she was hungry...Well, lets have a bowl of cereal then!  :) 
(Jan 14)
 
 Day 15:  "Um, Chase, I think you have something on your face" ;)
(Jan 15)

 Day 16:  I think this sweet girl is as ready for Spring as her mama!
(Jan 16)
 
 Day 17:  Playing dress up at our play date.  She LOVED the Rapunzel hair!
(Jan 17)
 
Day 18:  It's here!  It's here!  My new Erin Condren planner arrived!  I may have spent my Saturday night cuddled up on the couch with the planner, my special pens, some labels and chocolate. 
Allegedly
(Jan 18)
 
Day 19:  Celebrating my fabulous Mom's birthday.  Natalie was very excited to give her a special piece of art work. 
(Jan 19)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment