Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

5 on Friday - My very first link up!

Today I am participating in my very first link up.  I'm pumped!  Are you?!?

Random musings that are filling my head right now….

1.       It is finally here….the AT&T Cotton Bowl!  I am super excited to cheer on my alma mater, Mizzou as they take on OSU in this year’s Cotton Bowl.  The team has been so much fun to watch this year and I am pumped to see them take on their old Big 12 conference mate.  LETS GO TIGERS!
 
 2.  Erin Condren.  Okay, seriously people have you seen her adorable life planners?  You have, haven’t you?  Man I am so late to this party!  Anyway.  I ordered my very first life planner and cannot wait to get it in the mail!  How am I going to be able to contain my excitement for 3 weeks?!??!  You may not be able to pry it out of my fingers once it arrives – my head is spinning with all the organizing possibilities!    

I had the hardest time picking out a pattern but I think I am really going to love the fluer feliz pattern all year.  Isn’t it cool and a little funky?!
 3.  We finally saw Frozen over the holidays and we LOVED it!  The story was interesting and the music was beautiful.  Natalie has been obsessed with playing the videos on YouTube.   It is so fun to see the twinkle in her eyes when she starts singing along!

 
4.  I can hardly believe this cute little guy is already 8 months old!  Where has the time gone?
 
With less than 4 months to go, I am kicking into party planning mode.  I don’t think I want to go overboard with a theme but I do want something special to tie it all together.   I recently saw this ridiculously sweet sign on Pinterest for a nautical theme party and became kind of obsessed.  I love the simplistic nature of the theme while still having the ability to go super crazy or kind of low key with it. 

5.   While channeling surfing last night, I stumbled on the show Toned Up on Bravo.  It was kind of a quirky show but I loved the exercises they presented.    Seriously, I could get on board with moves called ‘the dolphin’!  They were creative, fun and energetic.  I’m thinking it is exactly what I need to help kick start my weight loss resolution!  Now excuse me while I cyber stalk their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment