Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Favorite Things Link Up - March

Today I am linking up with the lovely Erika at A Little Bit of Everything and Andrea at Never Say Never for their Favorite Things Party.

 
Now I know I said that I would try and not have another food for my favorite thing this month but then I found these bad boys.  I have a major sweet tooth.  I know, I know...shocker.  Unfortunately, my sweet tooth and my desire to get my pre-baby body back before our anniversary trip to Mexico are in constant battle. 
I have learned that depriving myself does NOT work when it comes to sweets and dieting.  I need chocolate.  If I deprive myself, I binge.  Not pretty.  Not even a little.
So when I found this delicious, low calorie chocolate snack, I knew I had to share it with you ladies.  The best part?  For 120 calories you get six of the little clusters!  They are about the size of a quarter or so each but I found that I can open a bag and munch on them all afternoon.  It is nice because I kind of feel like I am getting lots of little treats of chocolate.  :)  And when I eat them all in rapid succession, I don't feel too bad about it!

For a non-food favorite thing, I found these adorable plush dolls at the Disney Store.  Natalie loves all things Princess and she loves to take her dolls out and about.  These dolls are really the perfect solution.  The Princesses are 12" tall so they are a great size for her to hold on her own and when she is over it, I can easily tuck it in the diaper bag.  When I picked one up for my cousin's little girl's birthday, I grabbed an extra for Natalie's Easter basket.  It will be a great addition at $8 per doll!(When you buy two, or $9.50 for one)

Ariel went for the birthday gift and Jasmine will be going to Natalie.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Those dolls are the cutest! My daughter would have liked that but I think that she is moving out of her Princess doll stage - she asked if she could sell them so she could buy Lego Friends sets - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from link up...ummm, those look delicious! I love Skinny Cow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Can someone say yummy?! I am on a 'diet' too and I just cannot see my going without little snacks like these. It just makes my stomach mad then I end up eating EVERYTHING in sight. Thank so much for sharing! These are definitely going on my grocery list!
    xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebby Lee LOVES those dolls!!! They are definitely one of her favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we had sweets on the brain!

    ReplyDelete