Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What's On....My Bucket List (s)

So excited to share my bucket list today!  Or more accurately, my bucket lists.  I don't know about you but I seem to have a couple variations of bucket lists.  Some are big and a little far fetched.  Others are small, everyday type items. 

First up:


I love, love, love to travel and have been lucky enough to see some amazing places.  Matt and I honeymooned in Kauai, Hawaii and also took the time to travel to Oahu and see Pearl Harbor which had been on my bucket list.  I have white water rafted in Tennessee and traveled to Spain on a high school trip.  I crossed Las Vegas off my list with 2 different trips.  I have kayaked in the Pacific Ocean and ventured into Tijuana.  I have seen Niagara Falls and walked along the base of the American side of the Falls. 
I am blessed to have been able to travel and I look forward to being able to share my love of travel with my family.  The world is an amazing place and I can't wait to see more of it.

Next Up:


There are 2 final items on my bucket list:
- I want to make time to volunteer and my children's schools as they get older.  I also would love to find a volunteer program that I can truly invest my time in. 
- When I go back to work, I want to find a job that I love.  One that feeds my passion and my heart, not just my bank account. 

I'm sure there are even more places I want to visit and things I want to do that I am not thinking of right now.  However, I believe bucket lists are a living document that grow and change as we find new passions or learn of new things.  Or as we cross items off the list.

What's on your bucket list??
Linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for her What's On Series!


2 comments:

  1. Plant a garden...successfully. Haha, love it! I also love traveling and had a hard time not listing tons of places. I can't wait to see Alaska someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great items on this... i want to be a great gardener too.... maybe someday!!XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete