Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Fun! Halloween Edition

We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year!  We visited the Zoo for their Halloween celebration, we attended the costume parade and party at Natalie's preschool, we had a Halloween playdate with friends and finally, we hosted a trick or treating party for some of our friends and family on Halloween evening!  It was a crazy, busy week and we enjoyed every moment!
 
For Halloween we.....
enjoyed a beautiful evening with friends at Boo at the Zoo!
A little unsure of the graveyard scene.  Ha!
 

My sweet bumblebee and cranky Cardinals player.
Once again, Chase was NOT feeling pictures.
Also since the temps were in the low 70s (what?!?) we opted for Chase to wear an alternative costume since his main costume was more appropriate for cooler temps.

With my sweet girl while Chase pouts next to us.
I can't wait to show him these pictures when he gets older so he knows what a stinker he could be.  Lol!
 
Natalie requested a picture with the pretty butterflies
 
Couldn't miss the big black cat too!

Chase showing us his new trick....his VERY excited face!  Ha! 
#classic

There is my fun boy!  He thought the bubble machine was the BEST!

One of my favorite pictures of the night!  Our friend's little boy Vince on the left, Chase in the middle and Natalie on the right.  The only picture we could get of the 3 of them!
 
For Halloween we...
carved pumpkins...of course!
Matt doing the prep work while Natalie snacks in the background...and supervises!
Once again this year she wanted nothing to do with the inside of the pumpkin
#don'tblameheratall
#meeither
 
Chase snacked and supervised as well
 

 Which left me to do the actual carving.
#howdidthathappen?
 
 Not to shabby....Queen Elsa at Natalie's request
 
 And Jake for Chase.
I will NOT take credit for the monster face #allmatt
 
So excited for their pumpkins!

For Halloween we...
celebrated with Natalie at her school
Have you ever seen a cuter bumblebee?!!?
#notpossible

Hanging out in the dropoff lane for school.
She was so excited Daddy was off work and could attend her party. 

Costume parade!  She was so excited when she saw us and super proud of her treat bag.
Love her so much!
 
Time to party!
Stories, games and treats, oh my!  :)
I am so blessed to share these special moments with my kids.  I love meeting her friends and seeing how she spends her time away from me.  She was one happy girl!

This Halloween we...
partied with friends
The temperatures made a pretty drastic drop on Halloween - high around 44 degrees.  Brr!
We bundled up for our party since we knew there was going to be a fun hayride.
Chase was less than thrilled by his lion costume so Natalie was trying to cheer him up with stuffed animals.  She is such a loving and sweet big sister.  :)  It makes my heart so happy to see her take care of him.  #blessed

Trying to get a better picture of my little lion

All the kiddos!  I love the variety of costumes :)

Not the best quality but I love this picture of my kiddos.

 With my friend Sarah and our boys on the hayride.
The whole gang all bundled up on the hayride. 
I love having such a wonderful group of ladies to share my days with.  So much fun making memories with them and our kids!

For Halloween we....
invited our friends and family over to trick or treat
Natalie and her cousin Bella getting ready to go
Once again Chase was not feeling his costume ;)
#toobad
#itscute
 
Thanks to the frigid temps and blustery wind my bumblebee was all layered up.

Most of the kids ready to go!

After trick or treating, the girls decided to dress up and put on a fashion show for us!
Too cute!
 
After looking back at all the pictures from Halloween evening, I realized we did not get a family picture and I am so bummed!  In fact, I hardly took any pictures that evening and none of our guests or the party.  Disappointing but also a good sign that I was having too much fun to stop and take pics.
 
Whew.....I am exhausted from just thinking about our crazy, fun-filled October!  It is definitely one of my favorite times of year.
 
Now on to November!





No comments:

Post a Comment