Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Fun! October Edition Pt 1


This October we experienced a wide range of temperatures - sometimes in one day - and an overwhelming number of downright perfect days.  We took full advantage and hit up lots of fun, local establishments to get our "Fall" on!
 
So this October we.....
visited a local pumpkin patch with family!
 
After a yummy breakfast at my MIL's we ventured out to a local patch to pick our own pumpkins and enjoy the beautiful day.

It started out a little chilly but warmed up about 15 degrees in the 2 hours we were there.  :)
 
Natalie and Caroline.  So sweet to see the girls together!

"I will not look at you but I will give you a little smirk"  #stubborn

At least my sweet girl would take a picture with me while Chase was being stubborn.

Natalie loving every minute of her pony ride.
 
LOVE this picture of Grandma will all her grandkids.  It may not be perfect in the sense that only Grandma is looking at the camera but I think it captures perfectly our family right now!
Caroline blowing raspberries, Alexandra trying to grab Natalie's braids and Chase may look like he is laughing or smiling but I'm here to tell you he was actually screaming 'no' at the tops of his lungs.  Oh and we cropped Matt out since he is holding Chase since he refused to sit for the pic.  ;)
#alwaysanadventure
 
This October we....
Celebrated Grandpa Rob's birthday

This October I....
Became full on obsessed with scones.
After making Blueberry Scones and Strawberry Scones in the previous weeks, I tackled four new scone recipes:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones (twice...worth every calorie!)
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Scones  (a perfect Fall breakfast treat)
 
Chase approved of the bacon cheddar scones!

This October we.....
Spent a very chilly and muddy day picking apples
All bundled up and making a quick stop by the pumpkin display.

Photo op!

Is there anything more fun than sticks and corn to play with??

Apparently the puddles ;)
The goats needed a quick snack 

Attempting a family picture on our way out to the orchard.
3 out of 4 ain't bad!

My handsome boys

Natalie did a great job picking the high apples

Showing off her loot!

My whole world :)

My turn for a pic with the kiddos....looks about right ;)

Hiding in the apple tree

Family selfie
Chase finally giving us his handsome smile

Love my girl so much!
Stay tuned for more October fun....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment