Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hello again!

Well, hello there.  Hello to you too, September.  You sure snuck up on me while we were busy enjoying our last month of summer!
 
In August we got a dog....
Meet Kenzie a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. 
 
She likes to snuggle with Natalie ;) 

 
In August, we drove 3 hours to catch up with one of my closest friends and an old college roommate and her family....
 
We introduced our girls for the first time and they just loved hanging out.  It had been 2 long years since we had seen each other but it was like no time had passed.  Love her so much!


In August, we played in the sprinkler in our clothes... 
#yesmom
#toolazytomakethemgoinsideandputswimsuitson 
#keepingitreal

In August, we played dress up in fancy princess shoes...
 
In August, this sweet girl let me curl her hair for the first time...

In August, I was lucky enough to babysit my sweet niece one day...

In August, we wore a lot of our food...
#bananahairgel
 
In August, we started dance and tumbling class...

In August, we posed for random pictures...
 
In August, we celebrated my sweet girl's 4th birthday...
 At a local children's museum on her birthday.
 
Patiently waiting for her birthday brownies

 Celebrating with surprise balloons just outside her room!
 
Showing off her birthday presents! 
(I have had this dollhouse in my basement for MONTHS - I got it for 70% off(!!!) at Target's after Christmas clearance sale!)
#iloveagooddeal

 Celebrating with family with a My Little Pony party


Playing her new My Little Pony game with Grandpa and Bella.
Please excuse the fact that it looks like a tornado went thru my living room....because one did, in the form of a 4 year old opening birthday presents!  Lol!
 
And last but not least, in August we visited Natalie's new preschool and met her teacher...
More to come on Natalie's first day of preschool!!!  Such an exciting time for my sweet girl  :)
 
In August, we also saw a couple of movies in the theater, we went swimming, we had donuts with friends, we celebrated more family birthdays, we celebrated a baptism and we played, a lot!  So much fun!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment