Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Friday Favorites


Today I am linking up with a couple of my favorite bloggers,
 Andrea and Erika to share our Friday favorites!
 
 
 I finished up my purchases from Nordstrom with this ice blue shirt.  The picture does NOT do the color justice but it is just beautiful and will be perfect in winter and spring.  I also picked up the softest fleece ever for my hubby.  I might have been feeling bad about my purchases and figured he needed something too!
 
 

2 of my absolute favorite reality tv shows returned during the past couple weeks.  Well, I guess SYTYCD has been back for awhile but things got serious this week as they narrowed down the group to the top 10 and announced the all-stars will be back next week!  Love the all-stars!  They elevate the dancing so much!

 
Project Runway is always highly entertaining.  I love seeing what they come up with and of course, all the snarky yet entertaining commentary from the judges.
 
Lastly, it is August which means we will be celebrating my sweet girl's 4th birthday!  She has requested a My Little Pony party focusing specifically on Fluttershy.  I am looking forward to a pink and yellow party with a some My Little Pony sprinkled in.  ;)

 
Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment