Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Year's Resolution Update - Month 5


Start a blog.  Post at least 4 times a week
I think it is safe to say I have being failing this goal recently.  Oops...  Well, here is to a fresh start in June...

Lose the last of the baby weight
Thanks to a beautiful all-inclusive resort in Mexico I am not doing quite as well as I was here.  I added just a couple pounds back on though I am still shy of my pre-pregnancy weight which is good.  Definitely need to kick this up a notch as I think I have stagnated on the lbs that are going to come off without a ton of effort.

Try a new recipe each week
I tried 2 new recipes this month and neither were a success.  Boo!  Seriously, my husband had some entertaining comments about whether or not I should make either again....  ;)

Make an effort to be less tired
Good!  We are keeping busy and moving which definitely helps!

Be present
Same as last month -- a work in progress but I do find it so much easier to ignore my phone and other distractions while we are out enjoying the beautiful weather. 

Thanks for checking in and keeping me accountable to my goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment